Daasgift Quality Foundation (DQF) is a local non-profit and Non-governmental organization incorporated in May 2006, with the prime aim of empowering the poor and needy, especially women and youth, through the facilitation and provision of business development services, health education, skills training and micro lending.
Daasgift Quality Foundation(DQF) has two core Products/services:
- Clients’capacity building/Skills Training
The reason for instituting such training is to enhance the use and repayment of micro-credit through the provision of non-financial services. The organization is optimistic that if clients’ capacity is enhanced, loan performance will also be enhanced. In view of this, the organization has designed a suitable training package which seeks to enhance clients’ business management skills for improved performance. This is in the form of an 8-module once-a-week training programme. Clients who complete the training programme automatically benefit from our micro credit scheme. Credits are not granted to individuals who do not participate in the 8-week training programme
MISSION AND VISION
GOAL AND OBJECTIVES
- Increase access to micro-credit for the poor and under privileged in order to bring improvement into their enterprises and livelihood;
- Provide entrepreneurial and enterprise development skills training to the productive but poor for the improvement of their enterprises;
- Enhance the use of micro-credit facilities by the poor and underprivileged through the provision of non-financial services;
- Facilitation of vocational skills training as sources of livelihood and alternative livelihood for the poor;
- Provision of health and sanitation education;
- Promote the quality of life in rural and urban communities through collaboration with Government, NGOs and CBOs;
- T o collaborate with developing partners to provide affordable Alternative Energy to the poor in both rural and urban communities in Western Region of Ghana.
Contact: +233 312030372